Take a short walk from this comfortable Yachats Village House to stroll the beach, explore tidepools, or watch widlife along the river. Walk to all Yachats events like the Farmers Market, restaurants, and shopping.
Yachats is called the Gem of the Oregon Coast for good reasons. The unique setting of this lovely village recalls the seaside towns of Italy and England. Yachats' 600 year-round residents enjoy a perfect climate -- never too hot or too cold -- and so can you when you visit! This home is perfectly situated to take advantage of all Yachats has to offer. Take a 5-minute walk to the ocean tidepools or Yachats River estuary, where wildlife and birds abound. Stroll to Yachats' wonderful restaurants (many with live music!) and shopping. Or take it easy, sip your coffee on a beautiful bright morning or a glass of wine after dinner on the comfortable enclosed porches where you can enjoy your vacation village home in all kinds of weather.This home is perfect for a large family or even two families, since it offers two living areas, each complete with full kitchen, living rooms, baths and bedrooms. The fenced and fully landscaped back yard is just right for kids or small pets to play. Come and see for yourself!
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Excellent hiking close by, Nearby Grocery, Nearby tourist attractions
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, VCR, WIFI
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Walking Distance to Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Two Dishwashers, Two Full Kitchens
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Fenced Yard, Patio