Views of Shadow Mountain Lake and the Continental Divide and beautiful mountain decor, make this home a picturesque setting for your mountain getaway. The 4 bedroom, 2 bath home has lots of space and features a spacious living room with gas stove, dining room and walk-out deck.The upper floor has a king bedroom and bedroom with two sets of twin bunk beds, kitchen, dining room, living room and covered deck. The lower level has two queen bedrooms, bath and a game area for the children. TV with DVD and cable, internet, gas BBQ grill and clothes washer and dryer are included.This property is a smoke-free property and does not allow pets. Lake access rights are provided with a canoe/kayak launching area. Public boat launches are nearby. This property will accommodate up to 10 persons.
RATES AND BOOKING INFORMATION: Rental rates depend upon the season and holidays, weekends or weekdays, length of stay and number of people. The minimum night stay requirements also depend upon the season. LAST MINUTE DEALS AND SPECIALS MAY APPLY! TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR YOUR DATES, GO TO THE AVAILABILITY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "GET A QUOTE". The nightly rate is for 6 persons, and additional persons are $10 per person per night. All reservations are subject to applicable taxes and a $130.00 cleaning fee. A security deposit is required, and is refunded within 14 days upon successful completion of the rental.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk
* Area Activities & Attractions: Rocky Mountain National Park, Arapaho National Forest, Roosevelt National Forest, Hiking in Parks and Forests, Wildlife Viewing, Mountain Sightseeing, Waterfall Sightseeing, Grand Lake Boating, Shadow Mountain Lake Boating, Lake Granby Boating, Marinas and Boat Rental, Canoe and Kayak Rental, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Horseback Riding, Stables, ATV Trails, ATV Rental, Mountain Bike Trails, Bike Rentals, River Rafting, Hot Air Ballooning, Grand Lake Golf Course, Grand Elk Golf Course, Headwaters Golf Course, Pole Creek Golf Course, Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bowling Alley, City Park Childrens Playground, Kauffman House Museum, Historic Sites, Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Massage Therapy, Skiing (within 30 minutes), Snowmobile Trails, Snowmobiling In-Town, Snowmobile Rental, Nordic Center, Cross Country (Nordic) Skiing, Back Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ski and Snowshoe Rental, Outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Ice Fishing, Festivals (Check Dates)
* Area Dining and Shopping: BBQ Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants, Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Pizza Parlors, Fast Food, Bakery, Sandwich Shop, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlors, Chocolate Shops, Bars, Taverns, Nightclubs, Mountain Decor Shopping, Mountain Furniture Shopping, Artwork Shopping, Jewelry Shopping, Clothing Shopping, Outdoor Outfitter Shopping, Nicknack & Collectibles Shopping, T Shirts & Memoriabilia Shopping, Grocery Stores
* Kitchen & Dining: Full Kitchen, Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, BBQ Grill (Gas), Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Servingware, Dining Seating for 6
* Location: Close to Town, In the Woods, Lake Views, Mountain Views
* Property Features: Deck or Patio, TV with Cable, DVD Player, VCR Player, Clothes Washer & Dryer, Linens and Towels Provided