Experience the traditional Grand Lake vacation in this mountain cabin! This 3 bedroom 2 bath A frame cabin is conveniently located in the Columbine Lake area, near Rocky Mountain National Park and Arapahoe National Forest. Bring your pet!
Experience the traditional Grand Lake vacation of outdoor adventure while staying in this mountain cabin! This 3 bedroom 2 bath A frame cabin is conveniently located in the Columbine Lake area, near Rocky Mountain National Park and Arapahoe National Forest, just moments from Grand Lake. Bring the entire family, including your pet!
This traditional mountain A frame cabin features a full kitchen, mountain decor, and a retro rustic experience. Three bedrooms and 2 baths sleep up to 8 persons. The first floor has a king bedroom, queen bedroom, bath, kitchen and living area with wood stove. The upstairs has a bedroom with two double beds and a bath. Cable TV is provided. Lake and Clubhouse priviledges are not included.
RATES AND BOOKING INFORMATION: Rental rates depend upon the season and holidays, weekends or weekdays, length of stay and number of people. The minimum night stay requirements also depend upon the season. LAST MINUTE DEALS AND SPECIALS MAY APPLY! TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR YOUR DATES, GO TO THE AVAILABILITY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "GET A QUOTE". The nightly rate is for 6 persons, and additional persons are $10 per person per night. All reservations are subject to applicable taxes and a $125.00 cleaning fee. A security deposit is required, and is refunded within 14 days upon successful completion of the rental.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other, 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Area Activities & Attractions: Rocky Mountain National Park, Arapaho National Forest, Roosevelt National Forest, Hiking in Parks and Forests, Wildlife Viewing, Mountain Sightseeing, Waterfall Sightseeing, Grand Lake Boating, Shadow Mountain Lake Boating, Lake Granby Boating, Marinas and Boat Rental, Canoe and Kayak Rental, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Horseback Riding, Stables, ATV Trails, ATV Rental, Mountain Bike Trails, Bike Rentals, River Rafting, Hot Air Ballooning, Grand Lake Golf Course, Grand Elk Golf Course, Headwaters Golf Course, Pole Creek Golf Course, Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bowling Alley, City Park Childrens Playground, Kauffman House Museum, Historic Sites, Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Massage Therapy, Skiing (within 30 minutes), Snowmobile Trails, Snowmobiling In-Town, Snowmobile Rental, Nordic Center, Cross Country (Nordic) Skiing, Back Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ski and Snowshoe Rental, Outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Ice Fishing, Festivals (Check Dates)
* Area Dining and Shopping: BBQ Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants, Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Pizza Parlors, Fast Food, Bakery, Sandwich Shop, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlors, Chocolate Shops, Bars, Taverns, Nightclubs, Mountain Decor Shopping, Mountain Furniture Shopping, Artwork Shopping, Jewelry Shopping, Clothing Shopping, Outdoor Outfitter Shopping, Nicknack & Collectibles Shopping, T Shirts & Memoriabilia Shopping, Grocery Stores
* Kitchen & Dining: Full Kitchen, Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Sorry, No Dishwasher Provided, BBQ Grill (Gas), Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Servingware, Dining Seating for 8
* Location: Close to Town, In the Woods, Lake Views, Mountain Views
* Property Features: Stove (Woodburning), Deck or Patio, Electric Baseboard Heating, TV with Cable, DVD Player, VCR Player, No Phone, Linens and Towels Provided